Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Well, here we go again!!!

I started this blog to document my travels abroad, but I was way too busy to document any creative thoughts. Now I am home, so much has happened since then and it is time to purge. With that here is a list of titles coming up!

- Dubai: What in the SAM HELL, but I loved the U.A.E
- Adelheid Jiles: Missed, but never forgotten
- My little girl to be, but God didn't feel it was time
- My career: The Master Plan and those I do it for
- I am a smoker and love it, but really need to stop.
- Race for the Cure: 4 city tour and the beginning of 2 books in dedication to my mother.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. Poetry, ideas, dedications, dreams and creativity...a journey back into my mind. For now enjoy this short mental poetic purging to Momma.

You were, are and always will be my momma,
My heart, soul, dreams, aspiration and dedication to make you proud drives me,
It provides me,
That little extra motivation I need, to succeed,
Because I know what you expect of me.

I knew the day I left,
You wouldn't be here when I returned,
As you said to me, take care of your brothers and dad,
My heart sank, my soul wretched,
I have never been that sad, because I knew no matter how much I hoped to see you again...it wasn't going to be.

I miss you, love you and will carry you with me for life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:The ManCave

No comments:

Post a Comment